Friday, October 26, 2018

AnimeIntensity's Wikitubia Interview!

 

About two years ago I did an interview with one of the admins from Wikitubia. We talked Youtube, video games, anime, and more! I think it's definitely worth a read if you want to learn a little bit more about me. I answered 27 questions and here is a sneak peak! 

 


Q1: How and when did you discover YouTube?
  • I discovered YouTube years ago. I'm not really sure which year it was, but it's been a long time! I think the first time I really started going on YouTube was when I started getting more into anime, which was around '06 or '07.
Q2: Can you remember what the first YouTube video that you ever watch was?
  • Who knows, haha! It's been a really long time, but I'm sure it was something related to Japed, anime, Japanese music, or something similar.
Q3: Can you remember what the first video game that you ever played was?
  • The first video game that I played...was probably a PC game like Centipede, but the original version. I don't really consider it my first video game though since I barely understood what video game were. My first console was the Sega Genesis, so I guess I would consider my first game to be Sonic the Hedgehog.
Q4: How many YouTube videos do you think you've watched in your lifetime?
  • Probably thousands. I watch YouTube videos a lot and sometimes I just use them to listen to my favorite songs. YouTube has a lot of cool content featuring tons of things we normally don't see on TV, so I find it petty handy. You never know what you'll fine.
Q5: Who was the first YouTuber that you were a fan of?
  • I kind of like to watch a bit of everything on YouTube, but I was immediately a fan of bubzbeauty and her other channels. I think she's actually what motivated me to make a YouTube channel. She's so silly and I never miss any of her videos to this day.

For the entire interview click here

No comments:

Post a Comment